This manager is looking for a real UAT tester, not a BA, not a backend/system tester, not an application tester, but a real UAT tester who has some experience in business requirements gathering. Need Candidates – with UAT all over their resume. Again, this is not a system tester who did some UAT work. This is for a real UAT tester and their titles cannot be Business Analyst.
Scope of work includes:
1. Work as team member of the Multifamily Strategic Transformation (MST) team supporting Asset Management.
2. Lead and/or participate in the business requirements gathering effort by working with business SMEs and MST team to elicit and document detailed requirements, process flows, and use cases/sub use cases according to Freddie Mac standards, including but not limited to the following: BRD, Functional Requirements/ Specifications, Business Rules, and Use Cases/Sub Use Cases.
3. Document and escalate business issues to Project Manager for resolution.
4. Collaborate with internal business, vendor, and IT team members to ensure that requirement deliverables meet internal standards.
5. Lead and/or participate in UAT activities, including developing UAT strategy and plan, test cases and scenarios. Document test defects and provide daily UAT status updates.
6. Collaborate with and support IT team members and external vendor by answering questions and reviewing technical deliverables to ensure understanding of business requirements.
7. Participate in and support data analysis activities, including data mapping and data modeling and business data dictionary.
Skill level: Senior (7+ yrs)
1. 7+ years of experience in working with business clients and IT in gathering requirements and creating Business Requirement Documents. Experience in building and specifying mission-critical business applications.
2. Experience in analyzing business functions and accurately documenting critical requirements that represent the business needs including the future state business activities. Ability to focus on the "what" of the business function and not the "how" of the solution.
3. Strong facilitation skills and ability to elicit requirements across business organizational boundaries.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with team members, SMEs, vendor, and management on both the business and IT sides.
5. Process-driven analysis skills in various requirements elicitation methods. Familiarity with different development lifecycles and methodologies, including SDLC, and Agile development approach.
6. Understanding of the mortgage industry, preferably commercial or multifamily real estate asset management.
7. Understanding of multifamily asset management and servicing a plus.
8. Understanding of the mortgage industry, preferably commercial or multifamily real estate asset management.
9. Familiarity with MS Office software, Sharepoint, Visio, relational DBMS (MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle), SQL, ClearCase/ClearQuest, and DOORS