***Prior Fannie or Freddie Desired***
Position: Sr. Systems Analyst
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: 6+ months
Citizenship: H1, EAD, Green Card, US Citizen
Interview Process: Phone Interview / Onsite, in-person interview
1) Good communication skills (oral and written)
2) In-depth knowledge of PC usage and related software packages
3) In-depth knowledge of one or more programming languages
4) In-depth knowledge of the specific application(s) and technologies supported
5) In-depth knowledge of SDLC life cycle
6) In-depth knowledge of DOORS and/or RequisitePro
Minimum Education Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Minimum Work Experience:
• Develop “testable” specifications in collaboration with the QA team.
• Develop baseline documentation for the existing processes to enable building the regression suite of test cases.
• Develop business and technical subject matter expertise on automated underwriting and evaluation systems.
• Actively participate in the lifecycle to identify gaps and deficiencies in deliverables from requirements through implementation.
• Identify and recommend areas of improvement to the existing system and to the rewrite efforts.
• Communicate with and coordinate efforts among various team members and serve as a liaison between the business users and members of the technical support team.
• Must take initiative and ownership for deliverables and must work well within a team environment.