***Prior Fannie or Freddie Desired (Mortgage industry preferred, but not required)***
Position: QA Testing Analyst
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: 5 months (through October)
Citizenship: H1, EAD, Green Card, US Citizen
Interview Process: Phone Interview / Onsite, in-person interview
1) 5 years of related experience
2) Demonstrated experience in rules-based testing
3) Experience with HP Quality Center and its automated features
4) Ability to analyze business requirements and break down rules logic.
5) Basic Microsoft Office Skills
Non Technical Skills:
1) Must demonstrate ability to clearly and professionally communicate both verbally and in writing.
2) Must be able to sift through a lot of information with specific attention to detail
Preferred, but not required:
1) Mortgage industry background
2) Knowledge of EarlyCheck and/or Desktop Underwriter
Day to Day Activities:
1) Analyze logic pseudo-code, design, review, and execute test plans.
2) Attend meetings.
3) Contribute to the build up of regression suite.